| We are specialized in producing hexagonal steel pipe, special-shaped steel pipe, elliptical pipe, special-shaped pipe in stock, with complete varieties, welcome to order. Special shaped steel pipe is the general name of seamless steel pipe with other cross-section shapes except round pipe. According to the shape and size of steel pipe section, it can be divided into equal wall thickness special-shaped steel pipe (Code: D), unequal wall thickness special-shaped steel pipe (Code: BD), variable diameter special-shaped steel pipe (Code: BJ).
It is economic section steel pipe. It includes non-circular cross-section profile, equal wall thickness, variable wall thickness, variable diameter and variable wall thickness along the length direction, symmetrical and asymmetric cross-section, etc. Such as square, rectangle, cone, trapezoid, spiral, etc. Special shaped steel pipe can adapt to the particularity of service conditions, save metal and improve the labor productivity of parts manufacturing. It is widely used in aviation, automobile, shipbuilding, mining machinery, agricultural machinery, construction, textile and boiler manufacturing. Cold drawing, welding, extrusion, hot rolling and so on are the production methods of special-shaped pipe, among which the cold drawing method has been widely used.
Special shaped steel pipe is widely used in various structural parts, tools and mechanical parts. Compared with the circular pipe, the special-shaped pipe has larger moment of inertia and section modulus, and has greater bending and torsion resistance, which can greatly reduce the structural weight and save steel.
The special-shaped pipe is generally divided into seamless steel pipe special-shaped pipe, aluminum alloy special-shaped pipe and plastic special-shaped pipe according to the material. The following mainly introduces the special-shaped steel pipe.
Special shaped steel pipe can be divided into oval shaped steel pipe, triangle shaped steel pipe, hexagonal shaped steel pipe, rhombic shaped steel pipe, octagonal shaped steel pipe, semicircular shaped steel circle, unequal hexagon shaped steel pipe, five petal plum shaped special-shaped steel pipe, double convex shaped steel pipe, double concave shaped steel pipe, melon seed shaped shaped steel pipe, conical shaped special-shaped steel pipe and corrugated shaped special-shaped steel pipe.
According to the shape, the special-shaped steel pipe can be divided into: outer hexagon inner round steel pipe, outer circle inner hexagon steel pipe, inner and outer hexagonal steel pipe, flat elliptical steel pipe, elliptical steel pipe, triangle pipe, L-shaped steel pipe, octagon pipe, mushroom type pipe, bread type pipe, D-type pipe, concave pipe, convex pipe, umbrella type pipe, p-type pipe, Yuanbao type pipe, etc. the shape of the special-shaped steel pipe is produced according to the needs of users.
Special shaped steel pipe, special-shaped steel pipe bending forming, this forming method, is also known as bending. There are two kinds of special-shaped steel pipe bending, one is true bending, the other is empty bending.
True bending square tube compaction, then bending bending, internal and external roller tube, special-shaped steel pipe inner and outer wall compaction is a two-way process. The real advantage of rectangular tube bending is that the solid bending will be relatively small, and, to form a more accurate, and in the production time, as long as the use of roller type is accurate, and the internal rebound of the steel pipe forming more accurate angle of shaped steel pipe, we can ensure the accuracy.
There are some disadvantages of instant bending. The main drawing time will cause the steel pipe to become thinner, the true bending will cause the rectangular pipe to bend. In agricultural products, the length of the bending curve along the length direction of the special-shaped steel pipe will be shortened, and the metal content will be thinned due to stretching.
Hollow Bending Rectangular pipe production, external roller and square and special-shaped steel pipe outer wall, with metal bending, empty bending time of individual, steel pipe bending curve will produce certain compression, so the compression effect, longitudinal variable length zigzag line, rectangular tube bending metal, will become thick air bending, compression or thickening effect.
According to the needs of different products, the appropriate process configuration is selected according to the needs of different products. It should be noted that when stretched and compressed, the impression on product quality, or resulting in square rectangular tube deformation.
1. Performance index analysis of profiled steel pipe - plasticity
Plasticity refers to the ability of metal materials to produce plastic deformation (permanent deformation) without damage under load.
2. Performance index analysis of profiled steel pipe hardness
Hardness is the indicator to measure the hardness and softness of metal materials. At present, the most commonly used method to determine the hardness in production is the indentation hardness method. It uses a certain geometric shape of the indenter to press into the surface of the tested metal material under a certain load, and then determines the hardness value according to the degree of indentation.
The common methods are Brinell hardness (HB), Rockwell hardness (HRA, HRB, HRC) and Vickers hardness (HV).
3. Performance index analysis of profiled steel pipe fatigue
The strength, plasticity and hardness discussed above are the mechanical properties of metals under static load. In fact, many machine parts work under the cyclic load, under which the parts will produce fatigue.
4. Performance index analysis of profiled steel pipe - impact toughness
The load acting on the machine parts with high speed is called impact load, and the ability of metal to resist damage under impact load is called impact toughness.
5. Performance index analysis of profiled steel pipe - strength
Strength refers to the ability of metal materials to resist failure (excessive plastic deformation or fracture) under static load. Because the action mode of load has the form of tension, compression, bending, shear, so the strength is also divided into tensile strength, compressive strength, bending strength, shear strength and so on. There is a certain relationship between various strengths, and tensile strength is usually used as the most basic strength indicator in use.
1. For the site or warehouse where the special-shaped steel pipe products are stored, it should be selected in a clean and tidy place with smooth drainage, and away from the factories and mines with harmful gas or dust. The ground should be cleaned of weeds and all sundries to maintain the cleanliness of steel.
2. In the warehouse, it is not allowed to stack together with acid, alkali, salt, clay and other materials that are corrosive to steel. Different kinds of steel should be classified and stacked to avoid confusion and contact with corrosive objects
3. Large steel pipes, rails, steel plates, large diameter steel pipes and forgings can be stacked in the open air
4. Small and medium-sized section steel, wire rod, steel bar, medium diameter steel pipe, steel wire and steel wire rope can be stored and placed in the material shed with satisfactory ventilation, and it is important to cover the top and pad the bottom
5. Small scale steel, thin steel plate, steel strip, small diameter or special-shaped steel pipe, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steel products and metal products with high price and easy to corrode can be stored and put into storage
6. The warehouse should be selected according to the geographical conditions, and the ordinary closed warehouse should be used if it is considered appropriate, that is, the warehouse with a roof with walls, tight doors and ventilation devices
7. The warehouse should always keep the appropriate storage background, pay attention to ventilation in sunny days, and close to prevent moisture in rainy days